Yup. It is close. Very close. And a lot of you are wondering what to get that very special person in your life, or how to show them what your intentions are if they are not the ‘very special person in your life’ yet. But flowers and candy, are well…done already! Here are some ideas to get you started:
If your significant other is a girl:
– Red hot lipstick. If you’re confused, just go to a Sephora store near you and the lovely sales associates will help you out. I really like anything Guerlain.
– The red Fendi bag. Oh! It is so delicious. Start with www.neimanmarcus.com
– A nice coral necklace, which she can use also in the summer and works with everything. For affordable options try Urban Outfitters or www.anthropologie.com
– Red ballet flats. she’ll be impressed with your fashion-savvy choice. Lots of options, but for the budget concious, I would try www.gap.com
If your significant other is a man:
– Farenheit Eau de Toilette by Christian Dior. A classic but remarkable scent in a classy red bottle.
– ‘Do the “red” thing’. At Gap stores and you’ll also feel good about yourself.
– A Ferrari? In red maybe? If you can’t afford the real thing, try a ‘mini-me’ version, at www.trendtimes.com
– How about a couple of vintage red cufflings? www.cufflinks.com has alot of options. I like the ‘red sushi’.