Hey guys, these are some easy suggestions to update any spring wardrobe.
Paul Smith Jacket www.mainlinemenswear.co.uk
New things to get / apparel:
– A new white shirt. Check out for options with stitching details. Emporio Armani has some nice ones.
– A patterned shirt. Pair it with a strict/dark suit for a spring business look.
– A tennis sweater. This spring pair it with distressed jeans to create a contemporary look.
– A cashmere V-neck sweater in a light color. Perfect for spring and you’ll find them everywhere.
– A nice light weight spring jacket. Paul Smith has some great ones.
Dakota bag from Fossil www.macys.com
New things to get / accessories
– Get a nice big messenger bag. I like the one from Fossil.
– How about introducing the plaid trend in your wardrobe? You can get a plaid cap or a tie. If you are over 40 try a simpler pattern.
– Sneakers in a muted color but with colorful details. Tod’s have great ones, www.todsonline.com. Besides jeans, you can pair them with all those light colored suits.
Get rid of:
– Tight T-shirts. It is over. Over. OVER! Get fitted Ts please.
– Belts with large buckles. Please.
– Little bags. The designer Valentino said that ‘a little bag is ridiculous‘. Couldn’t agree more.
And to top it all off and really get ready for spring, go and get a nice haircut. It will make you look younger, hipper, sophisticated and ready for spring.