‘Summertime…And the living is easy….’ These fine words sung by Billie Holiday are in fine tune with all the good stuff designers are offering right now. It is time to take a good look in your wardrobes and update it for the summer and make the living easier.
Take notes are these are the must-haves for a trendy 2010 summer function able urban wardrobe:
- 3 buttoned suits: one in soft grey, one in cobalt blue and one in sand
- Trench coat
- 4-5 polo shirts, short sleeved
- Shirts: Two white ones, two stripy ones, two one colour ones and two short sleeved checked ones
- Brogues, trainers, flip flops
- Jeans: one in grey and one in indigo
- Leather jacket
- Military style pants
- T-shirts in black, white, sand and grey
Keep these Sartorial Secrets in mind:
- The best suit of them all: When it comes to perfect urban suiting, I am all for the American designers. The man of the hour is Michael Bastian, bless him.
- Wardrobe colours that always hit and never miss: Think Muted. Cobalt blue, crisp white, sand, soft grey and beige. All these work with black, charcoal, and brown accessories.
- Fun Trend for summer 2010: Bright Colours. Watermelon red, greens, yellow and blues are all on trend. Either wear a colourful polo with a muted grey suit to make it look funky, but if you are not ready for something like that wear a pair of colourful socks to match a bright tie.